The candidate will be tasked to build, implement, operate, monitor, and troubleshoot Aspen’s cloud infrastructure solutions to meet the needs of the business roadmap, software product development, and its pharmacist marketplace platform service delivery.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily, with or without reasonable accommodation.
• Collect requirements, investigate issues, and provide exceptionally well-architected solutions.
• Build, maintain, and support infrastructure for environments within AWS, using an Infrastructure-as-Code approach and change control/SDLC.
• Responsible for release and deployment (CI/CD), working closely with Software Engineering, DevOps, and Release Manager.
• Design, build and maintain monitoring and alerting solutions.
• Ensure continuous compliance as environments change.
• Serve as a member of Aspen’s Operation Response team during to support operations and deployments
• 4+ years work experience with AWS cloud engineering in DevOps role
• Advanced experience in AWS core platform services like EC2, VPC
• Advanced experience in creating and managing Infrastructure as Code (IaC) via Terraform and Terraform Cloud
• Excellent verbal, written communication, and documentation skills.
• Excellent collaboration with team members and stakeholders.
• Self-motivated and highly organized, analytical, and result-oriented.
• Ability to work independently while collaborating well with team members and stakeholders.
• Container orchestration via EKS / Kubernetes
• Automating AWS services
• CI/CD pipelines (bonus if Bitbucket Pipelines)
• Scripting knowledge via Python, Bash, or similar
• Docker / containers
• Linux in the production environment
• Git based SCM (Bitbucket, GitHub, etc)
Preference given for:
• Database administration experience (AWS RDS, MSSQL, PostgreSQL/Aurora)
• Experience with SumoLogic or similar application monitoring and alerting (Datadog, New Relic, etc.)
• Experience with Jira or similar ticketing system
• Experience with working in a HiTrust environment.
• AWS Associate Certification (Solutions Architect, Developer) or higher
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science / Information Systems / Computer Engineering.
About Aspen RxHealth
Our Mission: To enable the most responsive community of pharmacists that will deliver unsurpassed outcomes for patients, their families, and the customers we serve.
What We Value:
• Quality & Integrity: In our human interactions, the team we assemble, and the products we build.
• Sense of Community: In our corporate family, our pharmacists and the neighbors we serve.
• Ensuring Capacity: In our innovation, our network of pharmacists and the services we provide.
• Fun: With what we do, who we work with, and life in general!
• Competitive base salary
• Medical, dental, and 401K benefits
• Open PTO Policy
• Collaborative work environment
Aspen RxHealth is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment opportunities at Aspen RxHealth. are based upon one’s qualifications and capabilities to perform the essential functions of a particular job. All employment opportunities are provided without regard to race, religion, sex, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.