At Aspen RxHealth, we believe the pharmacy industry is ripe for transformation. And because nothing changes if nothing changes, we are revolutionizing the untapped potential of the pharmacist and patient relationship. Our community delivers high-quality services to some of our nation’s largest health plans and risk-bearing providers. Aspen RxHealth pharmacists are intelligently matched with patients via our mobile application to drive down cost while improving quality measures and member experience. Once services are successfully delivered, our pharmacists are paid directly for their expertise and time.
This position is an opportunity to join our fast-growing company as a Talent Acquisition Specialist. You will research, develop, and implement effective recruiting and staffing strategies to attract a diverse pool of qualified and capable talent for the organization. You will directly impact one of our most valuable assets: our people.
You will be a great fit if…
• You are motivated by the purpose of our work and your interpersonal skills attract top talent within our organization while upholding our core values.
• You understand that employer branding is imperative to finding and retaining talent and as such, you understand the story of Aspen RxHealth and find unique ways to tell that story – through social campaigns, culture videos, blog posts, and more.
• You are naturally curious and, as such, you immerse yourself in the culture of the team you’re hiring for to fully understand their needs. On the flip side, you are a candidate advocate quickly building trust and rapport.
• You are an influencer and have the expertise and skill to drive decision-making at the hiring manager and executive level.
• Actively work toward building a diverse and qualified tech team to support the organization.
• Meet with Human Resources Manager to have a full-scale understanding of hiring needs and available positions within the company.
• Collaborates with hiring managers to understand the needs and roles to be filled, reviews job descriptions for vacancies.
• Drafts recruitment advertisements: posts and/or places ads in the most effective digital media for open positions.
• Search for job candidates using various sources such as databases, internet recruiting resources, networking, job fairs, media advertisements, recruiting firms, or employee referrals
• Work with recruiting agencies to identify talent
• Using standardized screening techniques, Assess the skills, qualifications, and experience of hopeful candidates
• Conduct preliminary interviews to gauge interest, personality, and salary requirements
• Provide feedback to management about details regarding applications
• Facilitates contacts by creating and maintaining a presence in the technical/industry community and marketplace.
• Provides advice to hiring managers regarding salary negotiations with final candidates.
• Contact applicants to inform them of their application statuses and conduct background or reference checks on
job applicants, particularly those who will be given job offers.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Minimum of 3+ years of experience as a full-cycle recruiter.
• Previous experience interviewing and assessing potential hires for technology positions and assisting with onboarding processes
• Thorough understanding of technology, technical roles, and technical skills.
• Firm understanding and implementation of recruiting metrics to drive decision-making is strongly preferred
• Previous experience developing and executing recruiting marketing and branding strategies
• Experience working with a diverse team and striving for fairness in hiring all races, genders, and ages.
• Excellent written, computer, and oral communication to diverse populations.
• Proficient in recruitment tools and applicant tracking systems.
• Clear understanding of end-to-end recruitment best practices.
• Demonstrated creative approach to sourcing, attraction, and candidate engagement.
• Positive, proactive team-oriented approach/attitude
• Well-honed organizational skills
• A mission-driven individual with a belief in and commitment to the success of the team and the company.
About Aspen RxHealth
Our Mission: To enable the most responsive community of pharmacists that will deliver unsurpassed outcomes for patients, their families, and the customers we serve.
What We Value:
• Quality & Integrity: In our human interactions, the team we assemble, and the products we build.
• Sense of Community: In our corporate family, our pharmacists and the neighbors we serve.
• Ensuring Capacity: In our innovation, our network of pharmacists and the services we provide.
• Fun: With what we do, who we work with, and life in general!
• Competitive base salary
• Medical, dental, and 401K benefits
• Open PTO Policy
• Collaborative work environment
Aspen RxHealth is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment opportunities at Aspen RxHealth are based upon one’s qualifications and capabilities to perform the essential functions of a particular job. All employment opportunities are provided without regard to race, religion, sex, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.