Reporting to the Manager of Software Processes, the IT Project Manager is responsible for managing Aspen’s IT projects to ensure their planning, documentation, coordination, communication, and successful completion. The ideal candidate needs to have prior experience managing software development projects, a deep understanding of IT product development life-cycle, and excellent communication skills among all stakeholders.
• Coordinate and work with all stakeholders to develop comprehensive project plans
• Document and communicate project plans to all stakeholders, and provide status updates throughout the lifecycle of the project
• Continually track progress, report, and manage the wellbeing of both large and small initiatives, projects, and tasks
• Manage changes to the project scope and project schedule; adjust and communicate adjustment to project plans including requirements around time, scope, and resources
• Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation in various formats and tools including Jira/Confluence, Gantt charts, Excel spreadsheets, Flowcharts, and PowerPoint presentations.
• Delegate and track project tasks among team members based on roles assigned to projects
• Lead project meetings and discussions to drive collaboration and reach consensus
• Facilitate Scrum related meetings such as Sprint Planning and Retrospectives
• Identify, prevent, and manage all risks of projects
• Facilitate and document the project and meeting discussions among internal and external stakeholders
• Other responsibilities as assigned
Education: Bachelor’s degree or above preferred
• Proven experience in leading complex software development projects as a Project Manager (5+ years)
• Experienced in full life cycle software development projects, along with back-office IT systems & tools such as Jira (5+ years)
• Experienced in working with all stakeholders and customers, internal and external
• Fundamental and practical knowledge of project management processes, workflows, and methodology
• Strong written, verbal communication, and presentation skills
• Proficient in generating project and process documentation
• Highly organized and detail-oriented
• Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
• Atlassian collaboration & project management tools such as Jira and Confluence
• Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is a plus
Background and knowledge in multiple areas of the following:
• Healthcare technology products and services
• Software application development and support (Web, API, Mobile)
About Aspen RxHealth
Our Mission: To enable the most responsive community of pharmacists that will deliver unsurpassed outcomes for patients, their families, and the customers we serve.
What We Value:
• Quality & Integrity: In our human interactions, the team we assemble, and the products we build.
• Sense of Community: In our corporate family, our pharmacists and the neighbors we serve.
• Ensuring Capacity: In our innovation, our network of pharmacists and the services we provide.
• Fun: With what we do, who we work with, and life in general!
• Competitive base salary
• Medical, dental, and 401K benefits
• Open PTO Policy
• Collaborative work environment
Aspen RxHealth is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment opportunities at Aspen RxHealth. are based upon one’s qualifications and capabilities to perform the essential functions of a particular job. All employment opportunities are provided without regard to race, religion, sex, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.