At Aspen RxHealth, we believe the pharmacy industry is ripe for transformation. And because nothing changes if nothing changes, we are revolutionizing the untapped potential of the pharmacist and patient relationship. Our community delivers high-quality services to some of our nation’s largest health plans and risk-bearing providers. Aspen RxHealth pharmacists are intelligently matched with patients via our mobile application to drive down cost while improving quality measures and member experience. Once services are successfully delivered, our pharmacists are paid directly for their expertise and time.
This position is an opportunity to join our fast-growing company as a Director of Product Management.
• Partner with COO, VP of Product, and other stakeholders to define and execute upon marketplace strategy
• Responsible for end-to-end experience of marketplace users engaging with Aspen RxHealth platforms
• Manage the product roadmap to support the goals and success metrics outlined within the marketplace strategy
• Strategic planning to ensure prioritization of business needs and overall success of marketplace initiatives
• Create and monitor feedback channels for internal stakeholders and external customers to collect actionable insights
• Manage the relationship with development teams supporting marketplace user experience
• Translate business needs into actionable epics, user stories, etc. for development teams
• 5+ years of experience managing the end-to-end product development life cycle
• Experience supporting marketplace solutions
• Strong healthcare background
• Highly effective cross-functional team management
• 5+ years of experience eliciting business requirements and translating them into actionable user stories to relay to development teams
• Positive, proactive team-oriented approach/attitude
• Well-honed organizational skills
• A mission-driven individual with a belief in and commitment to the success of the team and the company
About Aspen RxHealth
Our Mission: To enable the most responsive community of pharmacists that will deliver unsurpassed outcomes for patients, their families, and the customers we serve.
What We Value:
• Quality & Integrity: In our human interactions, the team we assemble, and the products we build.
• Sense of Community: In our corporate family, our pharmacists and the neighbors we serve.
• Ensuring Capacity: In our innovation, our network of pharmacists and the services we provide.
• Fun: With what we do, who we work with, and life in general!
• Competitive base salary
• Medical, dental, and 401K benefits
• Open PTO Policy
• Collaborative work environment
Aspen RxHealth is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment opportunities at Aspen RxHealth are based upon one’s qualifications and capabilities to perform the essential functions of a particular job. All employment opportunities are provided without regard to race, religion, sex, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.