Reporting to the Manager of Software Processes, the Manager, Customer Implementation is responsible for creating project plans and executing on the plan to ensure the successful implementation of new customers (generally health insurance companies) onto Aspen’s platform, their continuing operational requirements, and change requests, as well as Aspen’s internal needs in operating its products and services.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
Serve as the IT point-of-contact (POC) in coordinating and managing the implementation of new customers onto Aspen’s platform:
• Document and communicate Aspen’s implementation requirements to assist in prospecting, reviewing, and defining customer implementation scope (SOW).
• Assess the customer’s needs, identify gaps, coordinate feasibility studies as needed to create comprehensive implementation plans mutually agreed upon by all stakeholders.
• Work with Aspen technical team to analyze, document, sequence, create and manage internal implementation tickets for the project.
• Monitor and track implementation tickets and their dependencies to ensure the success of the project, per scope and on time.
Delegate and track project tasks and tickets among team members based on roles assigned to ensure the success of the project. Communicate project plan changes and provide status updates throughout the lifecycle of the project.
Work with both internal IT and customer IT teams to ensure expedited resolution to issues, questions, and change requests.
Lead meetings and discussions to drive IT collaboration and reach consensus with stakeholders and document them.
Identify, prevent, and manage all risks of projects.
Manage and deliver customers’ continuing operational requirements and change requests, including but not limited to:
• Establish, document, implement and manage the change request policy and procedures.
• In charge of documenting and maintaining all IT configuration and specifications as setup for each customer and/or for each customer subcontract.
• Data format and specification changes and version controls.
• Configuration changes and customizable content updates.
• Internal product maintenance & support requirements.
• Changes required by compliance or clinical protocols such as those from CMS.
Other responsibilities as assigned.
Job Qualifications/ Skills:
Bachelor’s degree or above preferred
• Proven experience in leading complex customer implementation projects as a Manager, Project Manager, or similar role (5+ years) in software engineering, technology product development, and services.
• Fundamental and practical knowledge of project management processes, workflows, and methodology
• Hands-on experience working with complex customer or third-party integrations involving both inbound and outbound file exchange
• Strong written, verbal communication, and presentation skills
• Proficient in generating project and process documentation
• Highly organized and detail-oriented
• Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
• Atlassian collaboration & project management tools such as Jira and Confluence preferred
Background and knowledge in multiple areas of the following:
• Healthcare technology products and services
• Customer integration and support (SFTP, API)
• Security and compliance-oriented data and IT environments (HIPAA, PHI)
About Aspen RxHealth:
Aspen RxHealth team members are critical thinkers. With a bustling Pharmacist Community (5,000 and continuously growing!) – and a core corporate team – we are information seekers, change-makers, and highly curious leaders all committed to one primary goal: revolutionizing the untapped potential of the pharmacist-patient relationship.
To enable the most responsive community of pharmacists that will deliver unsurpassed outcomes for patients, their families, and the customers we serve.
Our Core Principles:
Autonomy: We empower people to do their best, and take initiative to chart their own career pathway.
Disruption: We’re building things that haven’t been built before, so we need
to push past the status quo.
Accountability: We’re an ambitious team, but our razor-sharp focus on
delivering on our commitments is what propels us forward.
Curiosity: We embrace intellectual curiosity and encourage our team to pursue
What We Value:
Quality & Integrity: In our human interactions, the team we assemble, and the products we build.
Sense of Community: In our corporate family, our pharmacists, and the neighbors we serve.
Ensuring Capacity: In our innovation, our network of pharmacists and the services we provide.
Fun: With what we do, who we work with, and life in general!
Competitive base salary
Medical, dental and 401K benefits
Open PTO Policy
Collaborative work environment
Aspen RxHealth is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment opportunities at Aspen RxHealth are based upon one’s qualifications and capabilities to perform the essential functions of a particular job. All employment opportunities are provided without regard to race, religion, sex,
pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.