Are you ready to play a vital role in the future of pharmacy? Aspen RxHealth is a leading, rapidly growing healthcare technology organization reshaping the future of pharmacy. This position is an opportunity to join a leading-edge company in a pivotal customer experience role, managing relationships between the client and Aspen RxHealth Operations. As a key point of contact for clients and the leader of the Customer Experience team, the Director, Customer Experience develops and maintains relationships with clients and provides them product and services support that ensure client satisfaction.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Leads all strategic and operational aspects of Customer Experience for Aspen RxHealth clients.
- Develops and maintains effective relationships with clients.
- Manages leadership-level client communications and relationships.
- Manages new client implementation processes from an operations perspective.
- Acts as a liaison between client and Aspen RxHealth’s Operations, IT, and Clinical staff.
- Conducts monthly reviews on accounts to evaluate clients’ needs/goals/objectives are met.
- Prepares and reports on client metrics on a weekly basis or as needed.
- Travel to client sites as needed (<25%)
- Other duties as assigned
Job Qualifications/Skills :
- 5+ years customer/account management experience
- 3+ years management experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Healthcare experience
- Experience working as an account manager
- Service oriented
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent time management skills
About Aspen RxHealth :
Aspen RxHealth team members are critical thinkers. With a bustling Pharmacist Community (5,000 and continuously growing!) – and a core corporate team – we are information seekers, change makers, and highly curious leaders all committed to one primary goal: revolutionizing the untapped potential of the pharmacist-patient relationship.
To enable the most responsive community of pharmacists that will deliver unsurpassed outcomes for patients, their families and the customers we serve.
Our Core Principles:
- Autonomy: We empower people to do their best, and take initiative to chart their own career pathway.
- Disruption: We’re building things that haven’t been built before, so we need
to push past the status quo.
- Accountability: We’re an ambitious team, but our razor-sharp focus on
delivering on our commitments is what propels us forward.
- Curiosity: We embrace intellectual curiosity and encourage our team to pursue
What We Value:
- Quality & Integrity: In our human interactions, the team we assemble and the products we build.
- Sense of Community: In our corporate family, our pharmacists, and the neighbors we serve.
- Ensuring Capacity: In our innovation, our network of pharmacists and the services we provide.
- Fun: With what we do, who we work with and life in general!
- Competitive base salary
- Medical, dental and 401K benefits
- Open PTO Policy
- Collaborative work environment
Aspen RxHealth is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment opportunities at Aspen RxHealth are based upon one’s qualifications and capabilities to perform the essential functions of a particular job. All employment opportunities are provided without regard to race, religion, sex,
pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.