Are you ready to play a vital role in the future of pharmacy? Aspen RxHealth is a leading, rapidly growing healthcare technology organization reshaping the future of pharmacy. This position is an opportunity to join our fast-growing company in a pivotal engagement role by optimizing the performance our pharmacist marketplace. The supply-side of our marketplace is powered by a gig economy established for pharmacists to monetize their time via clinical consultations. The role of the Marketplace Operations and Engagement Manager is to support the activation and long-term engagement of pharmacists working on the platform to meet the growing demand for services. The ideal candidate will have operational experience working with two-sided marketplaces and leveraging data, behavioral economics, and gamification concepts to enhance provider supply-side performance.
You will be a great fit if:
- You have 3+ years of experience in an analytical role; bonus points for previous experience working in startup environment
- You are analytical and metrics oriented. You seek to measure because you seek to improve, whether it be through reports, dashboards, or complex ad hoc analyses. You thrive in operational complexity, and relish in the minutiae
- You are a strategic thinker. You can be deep in the technical weeds in one moment, and in the next zoom out to help evaluate our long-term operational strategy
- You can execute. This role blends analysis, strategy, and execution. You have both the analytical mind to identify trends and problems, and the execution mind to carry forward strategic projects that impact the metrics you surface.
- You are energized by ambiguity. You are excited by the idea that the roadmap may change because you will help build the roadmap. You are motivated by the opportunity to build the things that will help us scale, and you will ruthlessly prioritize the things that matter most
- Ensure new pharmacist activation goals are met by converting trainees into new providers
- Drive pharmacist engagement to ensure delivery of services to meet contractual obligations
- Engage community of pharmacists, eliciting input and feedback regarding their experience
- Provide recommendations to support efficient service delivery, improve platform performance, and enhance the pharmacist experience
- Partner with marketing team to develop content and plans for communication to pharmacists, including email messaging, social media posts, and webinars
- Assist with recruiting and on-boarding pharmacists into the Aspen RxHealth Community
- Support quality monitoring and performance improvement of overall Aspen RxHealth system
- Other duties as assigned
- Degree in the Behavioral Sciences (Economics, Psychology, Sociology or similar disciplines)
- 3 years of experience conducting and analyzing qualitative research studies
- Demonstrable experience implementing behavioral change programs (e.g. gamification)
- Excellent communication skills, ability to communicate complex concepts in a clear and concise manner (verbal and written)
- Highly proficient in MS Excel
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, client facing, and deadline-driven environment
About Aspen RxHealth :
Aspen RxHealth team members are critical thinkers. With a bustling Pharmacist Community (5,000 and continuously growing!) – and a core corporate team – we are information seekers, change makers, and highly curious leaders all committed to one primary goal: revolutionizing the untapped potential of the pharmacist-patient relationship.
To enable the most responsive community of pharmacists that will deliver unsurpassed outcomes for patients, their families and the customers we serve.
Our Core Principles:
- Autonomy: We empower people to do their best, and take initiative to chart their own career pathway.
- Disruption: We’re building things that haven’t been built before, so we need
to push past the status quo.
- Accountability: We’re an ambitious team, but our razor-sharp focus on
delivering on our commitments is what propels us forward.
- Curiosity: We embrace intellectual curiosity and encourage our team to pursue
What We Value:
- Quality & Integrity: In our human interactions, the team we assemble and the products we build.
- Sense of Community: In our corporate family, our pharmacists, and the neighbors we serve.
- Ensuring Capacity: In our innovation, our network of pharmacists and the services we provide.
- Fun: With what we do, who we work with and life in general!
- Competitive base salary
- Medical, dental and 401K benefits
- Open PTO Policy
- Collaborative work environment
Aspen RxHealth is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment opportunities at Aspen RxHealth are based upon one’s qualifications and capabilities to perform the essential functions of a particular job. All employment opportunities are provided without regard to race, religion, sex,
pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.