Reporting to the Manager of Infrastructure, the candidate will be tasked to architect, implement, operate, monitor, and troubleshoot Aspen’s cloud infrastructure solutions to meet business and software development & delivery needs.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
• Responsible for architecting and leading Aspen’s cloud infrastructure solutions and implementations with optimal design, performance, scalability, security, and high availability.
• Work closely and collaborate with application architect, DevOps engineers, and others in the software engineering team to implement, deploy and operate Aspen’s software product and services, as well as third-party systems.
• Be the one responsible for the wellbeing and continuous improvement of Aspen’s cloud infrastructure solutions to meet business and software & delivery needs, including but not limited to:
o Evaluation, recommendation, and choice of cloud-based services/tools
o Design, review, and lead implementation of application deployments
o Day-to-day maintenance and operational support when needed such as troubleshooting or development hotfixes
• Examples of projects and tasks:
o Architect and lead the build of infrastructure for environments within AWS, using an Infrastructure-as-Code approach and change control/SDLC.
o Architect and lead the build of metrics/alerting for monitoring applications and infrastructure.
o Ensure continuous performance and security compliance as environments change.
• Serves as a member of Aspen’s IT Operation Response team with potential off-hour responsibilities or other responsibilities as assigned.
Job Qualifications/ Skills:
- Education and Experience
o 4+ years of professional working experience with Linux (Redhat, CentOS, or Ubuntu) in a production environment.
o 4+ years of professional working experience with cloud/AWS services in a dev-ops role.
o 3+ years of professional working experience with configuration management tools such as Ansible, Puppet, Chef, or Salt (Ansible preferred)
o Working knowledge of, or professional working experience with Kubernetes
o Bonus: AWS Certified Solutions Architect (Professional), AWS Certified DevOps Engineer (Professional)• Skills and Expertise
o Experience with Bash and Python scripting required.
o CI/CD processes (preferably Bitbucket Pipelines, Gitlab CI, or GitHub Actions).
o Extensive experience working with or automating AWS services (RDS, S3, CloudWatch, etc.).
o Experience working with Terraform, and Packer
o Experience in regulatory compliance environments such as HIPAA and HiTrust• Excellent verbal, written communication, documentation, and presentation skills.
• Work independently and collaborate well with architects, developers, DevOps, and IT management team.
• Self-motivated and highly organized, analytical, and result-oriented.
About Aspen RxHealth:
Aspen RxHealth team members are critical thinkers. With a bustling Pharmacist Community (5,000 and continuously growing!) – and a core corporate team – we are information seekers, change-makers, and highly curious leaders all committed to one primary goal: revolutionizing the untapped potential of the pharmacist-patient relationship.
To enable the most responsive community of pharmacists that will deliver unsurpassed outcomes for patients, their families, and the customers we serve.
Our Core Principles:
- Autonomy: We empower people to do their best, and take initiative to chart their own career pathway.
- Disruption: We’re building things that haven’t been built before, so we need
to push past the status quo.
- Accountability: We’re an ambitious team, but our razor-sharp focus on
delivering on our commitments is what propels us forward.
- Curiosity: We embrace intellectual curiosity and encourage our team to pursue
What We Value:
- Quality & Integrity: In our human interactions, the team we assemble, and the products we build.
- Sense of Community: In our corporate family, our pharmacists, and the neighbors we serve.
- Ensuring Capacity: In our innovation, our network of pharmacists and the services we provide.
- Fun: With what we do, who we work with, and life in general!
- Competitive base salary
- Medical, dental and 401K benefits
- Open PTO Policy
- Collaborative work environment
Aspen RxHealth is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment opportunities at Aspen RxHealth are based upon one’s qualifications and capabilities to perform the essential functions of a particular job. All employment opportunities are provided without regard to race, religion, sex,
pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.