At Aspen RxHealth, we believe the pharmacy industry is ripe for transformation. And because nothing changes if nothing changes, we are revolutionizing the untapped potential of the pharmacist and patient relationship. Our community delivers high-quality services to some of our nation’s largest health plans and risk-bearing providers. Aspen RxHealth pharmacists are intelligently matched with patients via our mobile application to drive down costs while improving quality measures and member experience. Once services are successfully delivered, our pharmacists are paid directly for their expertise and time.
This position is an opportunity to join our fast-growing company as a Marketplace Operations Lead. This role will drive innovation within our Operations team by providing data-driven insights, testing new ideas, and ensuring the right work is prioritized.
You will be a great fit if…
• You quantify everything you do and use data to help inform your decisions
• You enjoy thinking of new ways to solve problems
• You are comfortable in a fast-paced environment and able to adapt quickly to change
• You enjoy driving new projects
• Work across Operations, Data, and Product teams to improve customer experience
• Assist with identifying, sizing, and scoping solutions for prioritization of cross-functional teams
• Ability to create, track and provide recommendations based on “proof of concept” testing using the MVP model
• Create, maintain, and interpret data dashboards in Excel to align with stakeholders
• Explore marketplace data to provide actionable insights to drive acquisition, performance, and retention metrics
• Other duties as assigned
• 3 years of Project management experience
• Comfortable manipulating and interpreting data in Excel
• Able to communicate concepts and results to a broad audience through data visualization
• Some prior experience launching, tracking, and scaling various acquisition channels such as Paid Acquisition, Referral, and Ambassador programs is a plus
• SQL is a plus
• Proactive team-oriented approach/attitude
• Well-honed organizational skills
• A mission-driven individual with a belief in and commitment to the success of the team and the company.
About Aspen RxHealth
Our Mission: To enable the most responsive community of pharmacists that will deliver unsurpassed outcomes for patients, their families, and the customers we serve.
What We Value:
• Quality & Integrity: In our human interactions, the team we assemble, and the products we build.
• Sense of Community: In our corporate family, our pharmacists and the neighbors we serve.
• Ensuring Capacity: In our innovation, our network of pharmacists and the services we provide.
• Fun: With what we do, who we work with, and life in general!
• Competitive base salary
• Medical, dental, and 401K benefits
• Open PTO Policy
• Collaborative work environment
Aspen RxHealth is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment opportunities at Aspen RxHealth are based upon one’s qualifications and capabilities to perform the essential functions of a particular job. All employment opportunities are provided without regard to race, religion, sex, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.