Reporting to the Director of Software Engineering, the Manager of Software Engineering, Enterprise Solutions, will oversee all development work related to implementing, supporting, and enhancing our product, services, and data needs for our Enterprise customers. Responsibilities include managing the team and directing the work to ensure best practices around software development are followed and fostering a cohesive and collaborative work environment.
- Manage a team of software developers with HR responsibilities
- Responsible for the development of Aspen’s products and services to support the evolving data needs for our Enterprise Customers including, but not limited to, Exporting/Importing/Processing data, Aspen Clinical Rules Engine, Enterprise Customer Reporting Portal, and relevant Aspen Operation Console modules
- Responsible for ensuring Customer implementations are done on time and to agreed specifications
- Responsible for all support needs of our existing Customers
- Analyze system requirements and assist in prioritizing tasks
- Ensure coding standards and best practices are followed
- Collaborate with architects and business analysts to ensure optimal solutions are built
- Ensure development is testing their code whenever possible
- Ensure peer reviews are happening and done appropriately
- Collaborate with release and project management to ensure work is delivered and tested on-time
- Management only, coding is not expected or required
- Document development and operational procedures
- Experience & Expertise:
- 5+ years of professional working experience with C# .NET, .NET Core experience a plus.
- 5+ years of professional working experience with Web Development, Angular a plus.
- 3+ years of professional working experience using Cloud Technologies, AWS a plus.
- 5+ years of professional working experience with Relational Databases, SQL Server, and PostgreSQL preferred.
- 5+ years of professional working experience using source control branching strategies, Gitflow is a plus.
- 2+ years of professional working experience managing a team with HR responsibilities.
- Other preferred areas of Experience & Expertise:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science/information science/engineering or related fields
- Several Years of Professional experience in Health Care (Claim processing, Medication Data a plus)
- Experience with micro-service architecture
- Experience with event-based architecture
- Experience working in remote teams
- Experience with git, including subtrees
- Leadership and experience with balancing projects, maintenance, and technical debt work for an engineering team.
- Excellent verbal, written communication, documentation, and presentation skills.
- Collaborate well with architects, developers, DevOps, and IT management team.
- Self-motivated and highly organized, analytical, and result-oriented.
About Aspen RxHealth
Our Mission: To enable the most responsive community of pharmacists that will deliver unsurpassed outcomes for patients, their families, and the customers we serve.
What We Value:
• Quality & Integrity: In our human interactions, the team we assemble, and the products we build.
• Sense of Community: In our corporate family, our pharmacists and the neighbors we serve.
• Ensuring Capacity: In our innovation, our network of pharmacists and the services we provide.
• Fun: With what we do, who we work with, and life in general!
• Competitive base salary
• Medical, dental, and 401K benefits
• Open PTO Policy
• Collaborative work environment
Aspen RxHealth is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment opportunities at Aspen RxHealth. are based upon one’s qualifications and capabilities to perform the essential functions of a particular job. All employment opportunities are provided without regard to race, religion, sex, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.