Are you ready to play a vital role in the future of pharmacy? Aspen RxHealth is a leading, rapidly growing healthcare technology organization reshaping the future of pharmacy. Reporting to the SVP, Marketing & Communications, this position is an opportunity to join our fast-growing company as a Marketing Specialist, where you will produce high-quality, relevant, and engaging content to help grow Aspen RxHealth’s business. You’ll know your audience/s, what resonates with them, and how to distill complex ideas into compelling content.
You will be a great fit if:
- You are an exceptional storyteller and can create short-form and long-form content in a variety of formats (white papers, infographics, blog posts, videos, to name a few) and for multiple distribution channels (website, demand generation campaigns, social media, etc.). You’ll collaborate closely with members of the broader marketing team, the sales team, and our customers to tell compelling stories across all forms of content.
- You are experienced in managing individual go-to-market campaigns, collaborating on program strategies and plans supporting your campaigns, orchestrating with the cross-functional teams, identifying the marketing mix required, and ensuring best in class campaign components are developed to support programs that will generate pipeline to capture, nurture, and close new business and expand opportunities within existing accounts.
- You are driven, self-motivated, a strong writer with an analytical mind and a passion for driving business growth.
- You are motivated by the purpose of our work and the culture we are fostering.
- Develop and execute demand generation, digital marketing, social media, and advertising campaigns
- Be an expert around the buyer’s journey as it relates to driving reputation, demand, and enablement programs for the business and corresponding campaigns.
- Create engaging content across all formats and channels that help prospects, customers, partners, and users know the value and impact of our products and services.
- Develop detailed campaign measurement plans with quantifiable program goals.
- Create the content and manage the projects and collaborate with others (internal and external) as needed.
- Monitor performance of content to understand how it’s being consumed and use this information to optimize content efforts.
- Work closely with the sales team on content marketing asset utilization and optimization across various campaigns.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 4-year degree in business, marketing, communications, or related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 3+ years experience in an integrated marketing communications role
- Must have an understanding and relevant experience in healthcare, especially experience working with Government Health Plans (i.e. Medicare, Medicare Advantage, and Medicaid)
- Understanding of current campaign planning, program strategy and provide input to help strengthen evolving processes within the campaign arena
- Manage program execution plans in collaboration with the payer segment, that includes content to support paid, owned, earned, and social program tactics
- Solid understanding of digital marketing technology platforms (HubSpot, primarily), including their respective strengths, nuances, and success metrics
- Full understanding and ability to manage social media platforms (i.e.: Facebook, LinkedIn, and Instagram) by providing polished, relevant content in a professional and engaging manner
- Must be comfortable handling multiple projects and initiatives simultaneously and have the ability to prioritize workload and meet deadlines
- Team player, able to work cross-functionally, entrepreneurial mindset, and self-starter
- Marketing Stack experience with email automation (HubSpot) and Salesforce strongly preferred
- Understanding of Audience Based Programs
- Maintaining a deep understanding of relevant marketing trends, competitive activities, and the latest best practices in e-marketing and brand development
- Superb editing and proofreading skills with an exceptional eye for detail
- Proficiency in basic graphic design software and ability to create imagery for social media (i.e.: Canva)
- Ability to initiate activities independently and organize, prioritize, and complete work in a timely manner despite deadlines and competing requests
- Experience working with digital/social creators and/or influencers, including selection process and content development based on consumer insights and business objectives
- Problem-solving and time management skills