This position is part-time – Tues.-Thurs. 2 pm to 8 pm EST, 2 hours on Sat.
This position is an opportunity to join a leading-edge company in a pivotal communication role, connecting patients with the Aspen RxHealth Pharmacist Community. As the primary point of contact for inbound calls, the Operations Specialist will connect patients to pharmacist services that will improve their medication experience and overall health. This role will also be instrumental to ensuring the quality and compliance of written communication provided to patients.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily, with or without reasonable accommodation.
• Answers incoming calls from patients and triages to pharmacist community
• Reviews prescription SIGs entered by pharmacists for correct formatting
• Processes mail deliverables for patients and monitors for quality
• Obtains fax numbers of prescribers and new phone numbers for patients
• Records all printing, mailing, and faxing to ensure compliance
• Acts as the primary point of contact for the translation company
• Helps coordinate operations vendors
• Other duties as assigned
• Pharmacy technician preferred
• Minimum of two years pharmacy experience, retail or call center preferred
• Bilingual is a plus
• A positive, proactive attitude with a passion for customer service
• Excellent communication skills
• Experience using Excel and Outlook simultaneously and strong data entry skills
• Excellent time management skills
• Self-motivated and detail-oriented
About Aspen RxHealth
Our Mission: To enable the most responsive community of pharmacists that will deliver unsurpassed outcomes for patients, their families, and the customers we serve.
What We Value:
• Quality & Integrity: In our human interactions, the team we assemble, and the products we build.
• Sense of Community: In our corporate family, our pharmacists and the neighbors we serve.
• Ensuring Capacity: In our innovation, our network of pharmacists and the services we provide.
• Fun: With what we do, who we work with, and life in general!
• Competitive base salary
• Medical, dental, and 401K benefits
• Open PTO Policy
• Collaborative work environment
Aspen RxHealth is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment opportunities at Aspen RxHealth. are based upon one’s qualifications and capabilities to perform the essential functions of a particular job. All employment opportunities are provided without regard to race, religion, sex, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.