The Regional Vice President, Solution Sales will support marketing and sales efforts and drive new business revenue. Your primary role will be to seek new business opportunities by contacting, developing relationships and generating demand with potential customers acting as an extender to existing marketing strategies. Additional responsibilities include supporting existing sales and marketing efforts by providing opportunity analysis and sales support for Senior Leadership.
To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience developing leads from marketing campaigns, performing prospect research, developing demand generation strategies and meeting or exceeding sales quotas. You will use your communication skills to cultivate strong relationships and sales activities with customers, from first contact until contracting boosting sales and contribute to our long-term revenue goals.
Experience Requirements :
- 5+ years of proven experience in a sales, lead generation, business development and quota-based role
- Demonstrable experience with outbound demand generation including cold calls, digital campaigns, social media
management and use of marketing automation tools (I.e. Salesforce, HubSpot, Salesloft, etc.)
- Training and/or certification in recognized sales process methodologies (Miller Heiman, Value Selling,
- Track record of achieving or exceeding sales quotas
- Proven analytic skills supportive of sales research and opportunity strategy development including Health Plan
Quality Metrics, CMS performance data (opportunity research)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Essential Job Responsibilities :
- Prospect, qualify, and develop leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities
- Support senior sales leadership in meeting preparation and opportunity analysis
- Handle all inbound qualified sales leads from phone, email, web, and referral partners within target market
- Implement proactive call schedule to increase sales growth and to build and maintain a balanced funnel of prospects
- Meet established revenue generation objectives for fiscal year
- Thoroughly understand Aspen RxHealth’s products and services and articulate the value proposition to
customers, includes performing technology demonstrations
- Maintain and update Salesforce.com including accounts, contact demographics, and opportunities to support
pipeline and accurate forecasting
- Work in conjunction with internal groups for lead generation and/or referrals
- Build long-term and trusting relationships with customers
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
- Set up meetings or calls between prospective clients
- Stay up to date with new products/services and new pricing plans
- Pro-actively seek knowledge on healthcare market trends and policy
Job Qualifications/Skills :
- Bachelor’s degree or greater in related field
- Clinical and healthcare relevance. A clinical degree is not required, but you must be able to demonstrate a comprehension of the healthcare market, trends, and at-risk models.
- Experience working with Government Health Plans is a plus. Medicare, Medicare Advantage, and Medicaid.
Essential Characteristics :
- Discovery Skills – Acts as an explorer, with heightened curiosity and awareness
- Drive for Results/Bias for Action – Overcomes obstacles, pressure, challenging situations, and conflicting priorities; strives for results and focuses on reaching or exceeding goals
- Creativity and Critical Thinking – approaches obstacles thoughtfully with a mindset that different
approach and messaging can often generate change and a call to action
- Intellectual Curiosity – seeks to learn, adapt, and investigate problems. Views knowledge as a means to improve value to customers
- Negotiation Skills – Skillfully explores positions and alternatives to reach outcomes that are accepted by all parties
- Influence/Persuasiveness – Influences and persuades others to gain agreement or acceptance of an idea, plan, product, or service
- Relationship Building – Effortlessly builds and maintains productive, cooperative, and long-lasting relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Creativity and Critical Thinking – approaches obstacles thoughtfully with a mindset that different approach and messaging can often generate change and a call to action
About Aspen RxHealth :
Aspen RxHealth team members are critical thinkers. With a bustling Pharmacist Community (5,000 and continuously growing!) – and a core corporate team – we are information seekers, change makers, and highly curious leaders all committed to one primary goal: revolutionizing the untapped potential of the pharmacist-patient relationship.
To enable the most responsive community of pharmacists that will deliver unsurpassed outcomes for patients, their families and the customers we serve.
Our Core Principles:
- Autonomy: We empower people to do their best, and take initiative to chart their own career pathway.
- Disruption: We’re building things that haven’t been built before, so we need
to push past the status quo.
- Accountability: We’re an ambitious team, but our razor-sharp focus on
delivering on our commitments is what propels us forward.
- Curiosity: We embrace intellectual curiosity and encourage our team to pursue
What We Value:
- Quality & Integrity: In our human interactions, the team we assemble and the products we build.
- Sense of Community: In our corporate family, our pharmacists, and the neighbors we serve.
- Ensuring Capacity: In our innovation, our network of pharmacists and the services we provide.
- Fun: With what we do, who we work with and life in general!
- Competitive base salary
- Medical, dental and 401K benefits
- Open PTO Policy
- Collaborative work environment
Aspen RxHealth is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment opportunities at Aspen RxHealth are based upon one’s qualifications and capabilities to perform the essential functions of a particular job. All employment opportunities are provided without regard to race, religion, sex,
pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.