Reporting to the Manager of Software Processes, the Scrum Master is responsible for maximizing the value delivered by the development team by prioritizing work within our sprints and removing obstacles to help ensure the successful completion of Aspen’s software development projects.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
• Facilitate Sprint Planning, Scrum and related meetings
• Lead the development team in using and improving our Agile methodology
• Helping the Product Owner and development team to achieve customer satisfaction
• Lead the development teams in self-organization
• Remove impediments and coach the development team on removing impediments
• Help the development teams to identify and fill in blanks in the Agile framework
• Resolve conflicts and issues that occur
• Help the development team achieve higher levels of Agile maturity
• Support the Product Owner and provide education to team members where needed
• Other responsibilities as assigned
Job Qualifications/ Skills:
Bachelor’s degree or above preferred
• Proven experience in leading complex software development projects as a Scrum Master (5+ years)
• Experienced in full life cycle software development projects, along with back-office IT systems & tools such as Jira (5+ years)
• Experienced in working with all stakeholders and Product Owners
• Strong written, verbal communication and presentation skills
• Proficient in generating project and process documentation
• Highly organized and detail-oriented
• Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
• Atlassian collaboration & project management tools such as Jira and Confluence preferred
Background and knowledge in multiple areas of the following:
• CSM or similar certifications
• Healthcare technology products and services
• Software application development and support (Web, API, Mobile)
• Security and compliance-oriented data and IT environments (HIPAA, PHI)
About Aspen RxHealth:
Aspen RxHealth team members are critical thinkers. With a bustling Pharmacist Community (5,000 and continuously growing!) – and a core corporate team – we are information seekers, change-makers, and highly curious leaders all committed to one primary goal: revolutionizing the untapped potential of the pharmacist-patient relationship.
To enable the most responsive community of pharmacists that will deliver unsurpassed outcomes for patients, their families, and the customers we serve.
Our Core Principles:
Autonomy: We empower people to do their best, and take initiative to chart their own career pathway.
Disruption: We’re building things that haven’t been built before, so we need
to push past the status quo.
Accountability: We’re an ambitious team, but our razor-sharp focus on
delivering on our commitments is what propels us forward.
Curiosity: We embrace intellectual curiosity and encourage our team to pursue
What We Value:
Quality & Integrity: In our human interactions, the team we assemble, and the products we build.
Sense of Community: In our corporate family, our pharmacists, and the neighbors we serve.
Ensuring Capacity: In our innovation, our network of pharmacists and the services we provide.
Fun: With what we do, who we work with, and life in general!
Competitive base salary
Medical, dental and 401K benefits
Open PTO Policy
Collaborative work environment
Aspen RxHealth is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment opportunities at Aspen RxHealth are based upon one’s qualifications and capabilities to perform the essential functions of a particular job. All employment opportunities are provided without regard to race, religion, sex,
pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.