At Aspen RxHealth, we believe the pharmacy industry is ripe for transformation. And because nothing changes if nothing changes, we are revolutionizing the untapped potential of the pharmacist and patient relationship. Our community delivers high-quality services to some of our nation’s largest health plans and risk-bearing providers. Aspen RxHealth pharmacists are intelligently matched with patients via our mobile application to drive down cost while improving quality measures and member experience. Once services are successfully delivered, our pharmacists are paid directly for their expertise and time.
This position is an opportunity to join our fast-growing company managing the growth of our Pharmacist Community. Our pharmacists are the heart of everything we do and we are looking for a leader to expand the reach of our pharmacist network.
You will be a great fit if…
• You have experience managing a multi-channel acquisition strategy and documenting outcomes
• You quantify everything you do and use data to help inform your decisions
• You enjoy thinking of new ways to acquire users and scale campaigns
• You prefer to write the playbook yourself
• You are comfortable in a fast-paced environment and able to adapt quickly to change
• You enjoy working across multiple teams to get the job done
• Partner with internal stakeholders such as Operations, Product, and Data to test and share funnel conversion improvement ideas and acquisition campaigns
• Improve current acquisition channels and identify, test, and launch new acquisition channels to meet critical growth metrics
• Using data, communicate and demonstrate the trade-offs, timelines, and effectiveness of individual acquisition channels as they relate to broader acquisition goals
• A/B test content, campaigns, and messaging to optimize the effectiveness of various acquisition strategies
• Other duties as assigned
• Prior experience launching, tracking, and scaling various acquisition channels such as Paid Acquisition and Referral and Ambassador programs
• Prior experience scaling supply acquisition strategies in a gig economy company is a plus
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office and experience using data visualization platforms
• Expertise in digital marketing
• Positive, proactive team-oriented approach/attitude
• Well-honed organizational skills and excellent communication skills
• A mission-driven individual with a belief in and commitment to the success of the team and the company
About Aspen RxHealth
Our Mission: To enable the most responsive community of pharmacists that will deliver unsurpassed outcomes for patients, their families, and the customers we serve.
What We Value:
• Quality & Integrity: In our human interactions, the team we assemble, and the products we build.
• Sense of Community: In our corporate family, our pharmacists and the neighbors we serve.
• Ensuring Capacity: In our innovation, our network of pharmacists and the services we provide.
• Fun: With what we do, who we work with, and life in general!
• Competitive base salary
• Medical, dental, and 401K benefits
• Open PTO Policy
• Collaborative work environment
Aspen RxHealth is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment opportunities at Aspen RxHealth are based upon one’s qualifications and capabilities to perform the essential functions of a particular job. All employment opportunities are provided without regard to race, religion, sex, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.