Reporting to the Manager of Software Engineering, we are looking for a Senior .NET Developer to join our IT department and build functional applications. Senior .NET Developer responsibilities include participating in the entire software development life cycle, debugging applications, and configuring existing systems. Ultimately, you will use your expertise in the .NET framework to help us deploy high-quality applications and support new customer implementations.
• Analyze system requirements and prioritize tasks
• Write clean, testable code using C# .NET Core programming languages
• Develop technical specifications and architecture
• Test and debug various .NET applications
• Review and refactor code
• Deploy fully functional applications
• Upgrade existing programs
• Support junior developers’ work
• Document development and operational procedures
• Education and Experience
o Bachelor’s degree in computer science/information science/engineering or related fields.
o 5+ years of professional working experience with C# .NET, .NET Core experience a plus.
o 3+ years of professional working experience using Cloud Technologies, AWS a plus.
o 5+ years of professional working experience with Relational Databases, and SQL Server a plus. Working experience in data configurable environments.
o 5+ years of professional working experience using source control branching strategies, Gitflow is a plus.
• Other areas of Expertise (one or many preferred)
o Experience with micro-service architecture
o Experience with event-based architecture
o Experience with rules engine development and configurations
o Experience working in remote teams
o Experience with git, including subtrees
o Experience with Healthcare data formats and common terminology (HL7, HIPAA, etc.)
o Familiarity with Healthcare standards
• Excellent verbal, written communication, documentation, and presentation skills.
• Work independently and collaborate well with architects, developers, DevOps, and IT management team.
• Self-motivated and highly organized, analytical, and result-oriented.
About Aspen RxHealth
Our Mission: To enable the most responsive community of pharmacists that will deliver unsurpassed outcomes for patients, their families, and the customers we serve.
What We Value:
• Quality & Integrity: In our human interactions, the team we assemble, and the products we build.
• Sense of Community: In our corporate family, our pharmacists and the neighbors we serve.
• Ensuring Capacity: In our innovation, our network of pharmacists and the services we provide.
• Fun: With what we do, who we work with, and life in general!
• Competitive base salary
• Medical, dental, and 401K benefits
• Open PTO Policy
• Collaborative work environment
Aspen RxHealth is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment opportunities at Aspen RxHealth are based upon one’s qualifications and capabilities to perform the essential functions of a particular job. All employment opportunities are provided without regard to race, religion, sex, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.