Empowering health plans and providers with greater results.
Aspen RxHealth, with the first mobile-based application of its kind, deploys inventive technology to foster longitudinal relationships between health plan members and our robust community of pharmacists. This creates an entirely new approach to match clinical pharmacists looking to practice at the top of their license with members deserving the best care experiences, making it easier for health plans and providers to achieve greater results, while reducing costs without ever forsaking quality.
With Aspen RxHealth, health plans and providers can:
- Scale member engagement efforts with ease
- Ditch the impersonal call center approach for high-quality member care
- Meet the specific needs of their diverse membership population
- Improve quality measures, including Medicare Advantage Star Ratings, CAHPS, and more
- Expect a better return on member engagement investments
- Demand better data quality; our <1% CMS Requirements Error Rate is one of the best in the market
- Think beyond medication therapy management to drive better health outcomes
- Leverage the pharmacist-patient relationship to drive cost savings and member experience
- 3Of the nation’s top 5 health plans trust Aspen RxHealth
- 89%Community pharmacists would recommend Aspen RxHealth to a colleague
- 4.8Average pharmacist star rating (5-star scale)
We’re frequently asked about the origin of our name. While the beauty of Aspen trees might be reason enough, our selection was based on the species being a symbolic representation of our technology.
Meet the Aspen RxHealth Team
You can tell a lot about a company, and its solutions, by getting to know the people behind the scenes. Here are some insights from the creative minds driving the evolution of pharmacist-patient communication and care.
Board Of Directors
Flare Capital Partners
Bessemer Venture Partners
Takeda Digital Ventures